Touch Free Key
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out email@example.com.
In branding with purpose at InTandem, we know that we are able to perform at our peak when we promote diversity across our supply chain. For us, supplier diversity means delivering better products, creative solutions and a broader product selection to the companies and organizations that we serve.
We are always looking for phenomenal partners to impress our clients and their brands. Send us your genius ideas and we’ll look forward to collaborating with you soon!
InTandem Promotions is proud to be WBENC.
Need Customization? Request a custom quote here
Minimum Order Quantity: 100
Avoid touching public surfaces with the Touch Free Key. Ideal for opening and closing doors, pressing buttons, and so much more without directly touching them. This amazing tool is not just great in helping in today’s “new normal,” it also offers the largest full-color branding/decoration area. Made of extremely durable acrylic, and decorated using high-definition UV imprint, this key is a must-see!
Experience enhanced functionality with the copper Tech Trim, this upgrade is a must when touchscreen functionality is needed while providing an inhospitable environment for harmful bacteria found on most everything we touch.
Features and Benefits
- Avoid coming in contact with frequently-touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches elevator/ATM/self-checkout buttons and so many more
- Uniquely angled hook makes it easy to pull-open and push-open doors, turn on light switches and carry bags
- Large finger opening and beveled thumb grip ensure a secure grip
- Keyring cutout design accommodates the attachment of a retractable key pull or a key ring.
- Delivers the largest branding area and includes high-definition, full-color, fully-customizable UV decoration
- Optional copper Tech Trim upgrade for $1.25(V) ensures compatibility with most touchscreens while providing an inhospitable environment for harmful bacteria found on most everything we touch
- DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA