The North Face® ThermoBall™ Trekker Vest
This item is produced when ordered and is NON-RETURNABLE. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping.
If you need this product in a rush, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Customization? Request a custom quote here
In branding with purpose at InTandem, we know that we are able to perform at our peak when we promote diversity across our supply chain. For us, supplier diversity means delivering better products, creative solutions and a broader product selection to the companies and organizations that we serve.
We are always looking for phenomenal partners to impress our clients and their brands. Send us your genius ideas and we’ll look forward to collaborating with you soon!
InTandem Promotions is proud to be WBENC.
Streamlined ThermoBall™ baffles are contoured to fit your body and maintain core warmth during winter excursions in cold, wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth in the coldest winter days or pack it for emergency layering in the backcountry.
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
|Body Length at Back