The North Face® ThermoBall™ Trekker Vest
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out email@example.com.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streamlined ThermoBall™ baffles are contoured to fit your body and maintain core warmth during winter excursions in cold, wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth in the coldest winter days or pack it for emergency layering in the backcountry.
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
|Chest Width||20 3/4||22 1/4||23 3/4||25 3/4||27 3/4||29 3/4|
|Body Length at Back||26 7/8||27 1/2||28 3/8||29 3/8||30 3/8||31 3/8|