The North Face® Ladies Apex Barrier Soft Shell Jacket
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Customization? Request a custom quote here
In branding with purpose at InTandem, we know that we are able to perform at our peak when we promote diversity across our supply chain. For us, supplier diversity means delivering better products, creative solutions and a broader product selection to the companies and organizations that we serve.
We are always looking for phenomenal partners to impress our clients and their brands. Send us your genius ideas and we’ll look forward to collaborating with you soon!
InTandem Promotions is proud to be WBENC.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at email@example.com.
Windproof with plenty of stretch, this iconic heavyweight soft shell offers the ultimate in weather protection. The coveted Apex Barrier Soft Shell stops rain and wind to keep you warm and dry. A brushed fleece interior ensures all-day comfort.
- 351 g/m2 WindWall™—96/4 recycled post-consumer polyester/elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 374 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 100% windproof fabric with DWR finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Left chest zip pocket
- Concealed-zip left chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Curved cuff detail for added coverage with an interior, stretch comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logos at left chest and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall™ logo embroidered on lower left sleeve
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Bust||19||20 1/4||21 3/4||23 1/2||25 1/4|
|Body Length at Back||25 3/8||26||26 3/4||27 1/2||28 1/4|
|Sleeve Length||33 1/2||34||34 1/2||35||35 1/2|