The North Face® DryVent™ Rain Jacket
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out email@example.com.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made with recycled content, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION:Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.