The North Face® Castle Rock Hooded Soft Shell Jacket
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at email@example.com.
Sporty and functional without sacrificing durability and versatility, this weather- and abrasion-resistant soft shell has a hood and the protection only The North Face can deliver.
- 246 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Brushed interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Body Length at Back||27 7/8||28 1/2||29 3/8||30 3/8||31 3/8||32 3/8|
|Chest Width||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25 1/2||22 1/2||29 1/2|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||35 1/2||36||36 3/4||37 1/2||38 1/4||39|