MiiR® Vacuum Insulated Camp Cup - 12 Oz.
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Customization? Request a custom quote here
In branding with purpose at InTandem, we know that we are able to perform at our peak when we promote diversity across our supply chain. For us, supplier diversity means delivering better products, creative solutions and a broader product selection to the companies and organizations that we serve.
We are always looking for phenomenal partners to impress our clients and their brands. Send us your genius ideas and we’ll look forward to collaborating with you soon!
InTandem Promotions is proud to be WBENC.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at email@example.com.
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
- Every MiiR product sold helps fund transparent giving projects. MiiR gives at least 1% of revenue to nonprofit organizations whose work empowers communities while benefiting the health of their natural environments.
- Make your campfire memories a little warmer with a modern take on Grandpa's old camp cup
- Use it for your coffee, tea or your favorite drink you want to keep hot or cold
- Thermo 3D ™ Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Technology
- This camp cup won't sweat or be hot to touch no matter the temperature of your drink
- 18/8 medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor or leave you with a metal aftertaste in your mouth
- Hardshell™ Powder coat has great color and prevents peeling
- BPA free
- Press-on lid prevents splashes and keeps drinks warm longer
- 12 oz. capacity
- Hand wash recommended. For best results, wash your MiiR product with a long-handled soft bristle brush, soap, and warm water.