Carhartt® Short Firm Duck Insulated Bib Overalls
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out email@example.com.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These durable overalls will hold their own through several seasons of wind, light rain and hard work.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Quilted nylon lining to waist for easy on and off; polyester insulation to waist for midweight warmth
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
- Zipper fly
- Two large front pockets
- Hammer loop on right leg
- Seam-to-seam chap-style double-front construction
- Double-layer knees with openings for added knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Reinforced Cordura® back-leg kick panels
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on bib pocket
- 29-inch inseam
- Loose fit