Years Of Service Programs
Employees are the lifeblood of any organization. Frequent turnover has a negative impact on morale, productivity and even company revenue. Recent studies have estimated that every time a business replaces a salaried employee, it costs that company, on average, 6 to 9 months’ salary. Other areas impacted by high turnover include training, loss of knowledge, and erosion of the company culture.
Needless to say, employee engagement and recognition is a worthwhile investment. It helps to keep employees engaged, open, and motivated. A Years of Service Program, New Hire Recognition, and Sales Incentive Programs are just a few ways to recognize associates for their contributions to the organization. We have over 20 years of developing and executing employee programs for some of today’s most successful companies.
Here are just a few reasons you should work with InTandem to engage your employees:
- New Hire Programs
- Sales Incentive Programs
- Anniversary and Years-of-Service Programs
- Budgets and price ranges based on your organizational parameters
- Consolidated and departmental billing based on your accounting and reporting needs
- Trend and demographic analysis to assist with product updates and ideas
- Monthly and quarterly product updates to keep you on trend
- Thank you letters to employees and managers to assist with recognition
- Years of Service certificate options
- Implementation assistance to successfully communicate program details to managers and
- employees to maintain a high level of participation and motivation
- Social engagement to keep internal communication high
The real reason employees quit a job is because they are not engaged at work and they feel under appreciated. In fact, it is estimated that 70% of US workers are not engaged at work.