The North Face ThermoBall ™ Eco Shirt Jacket
This item is produced when ordered and is non-returnable. Production time is 15+ business days plus standard shipping. If you need this product in a rush, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a custom item and produced when ordered. Since the products are custom made specifically for you, the customer, they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, unless we made an error or product defect.
Please allow 7-15 business days after proof approval for production. If this is a rush please contact customer service prior to placing your order at email@example.com.
- 100% nylon plain woven with WindWall™ durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 9.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ Eco synthetic insulation
- 100% nylon ripstop lining
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Snap front closure
- Chambray trim on collar and cuffs
- Snap cuffs
- Reverse-entry welt left chest pocket
- Woven The North Face logo label on chest pocket
- Traditional shirt hem
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
|Body Length at Back||28 7/8||29 1/2||30 3/8||31 3/8||32 3/8||33 3/8|
|Chest Width||21||22 1/2||24||26||28||30|
|Sleeve Length||35||35 1/2||36 1/4||37||37 3/4||38 1/2|