When asked why employees leave, 89% of employers responded that the number one reason employees leave is for more money. Studies have shown that answer to be incorrect. A mere 12% of employees leave for more money. The real reason employees quit a job is because they are not engaged at work and they feel underappreciated. In fact, it is estimated that 70% of US workers are not engaged at work and that is a huge problem.
At InTandem, we develop and implement Safety, Wellness, Corporate Stores, Incentive and Recognition Programs and Years of Service Programs that generate participation and engagement. Forbes Global 2000 companies use programs like these because 87% found that engaged employees are less likely to leave their companies than their disengaged counterparts. So engagement equals loyalty. And safety programs equal prevention, which results in a healthier, more productive workforce.
Our Programs feature:
- Compelling products that motivate and reward behaviors
- Retail branded products to keep employees excited
- Online points or redemption programs used to select rewards
- Easy administration and tracking
- Social Engagement
- Quick receipt and delivery time to effectively communicate the message and reward the behavior
- E-communication updates and reminders to keep the program top-of-mind
- Design and implementation programs from initial communication to reminders, e-communication and tracking